Published on Aug 22, 2016 May you find fortune and favour with the Sisters of Fate in this 5-reel 25-line slot.
Win a re-spin with the sisters locked in place on the reels for bigger payouts and free games aided by the sister of your choice: play with extra wilds, locking wilds or a dynamic win multiplier!
Fortune can favour you at any time – even a losing spin can award you 1 of 4 Age of the Gods shared jackpots!
|Visit Casino||Welcome Bonus||UK?|
|NetBet Casino||100% + 10 Marvel Spins (NDB)|
|Slots Million Casino||100% + 100 Free Spins|
Age of the Gods™ Fate Sisters
5-Reel 25-line Slot
The objective of Age of the Gods™ Fate Sisters is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5.
- Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function.Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo On. Clicking Turbo On ends the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons on either side of the screen navigates between the different info screens.
- The Wild and Scatter screen describes the behaviour and the payout of each symbol.
- The Symbol Payouts screens show all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Sisters’ Gift Feature screen describes the symbol combination necessary to trigger the feature and explains its rules.
- The Fates’ Portal Free Games screen explains how this feature works.
- The Atropos’s Temple screen explains the rules of this Free Games mode.
- The Lachesis’s Temple screen explains the rules of this Free Games mode.
- The Clotho’s Temple screen explains the rules of this Free Games mode.
- The Age of the Gods Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Age of the Gods Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking X at the top right corner of the current Info screen closes the screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Symbol Payouts screens. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol during all game modes and the , and symbols during The Sisters’ Gift Feature, are an exception to these rules. More information about these symbols can be found below.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Scatter symbol, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Wild and Scatter info screen. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more Scatter symbols in any positions in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and is added to payline winnings.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Scatter symbols, as seen in the Wild and Scatter info screen.
In addition, 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere in the main game spin results trigger The Fates’ Portal Free Games that offers a choice of 3 Free Games modes.
The Sisters’ Gift Feature
When a main game spin includes symbol anywhere on reel 1, symbol anywhere on reel 3 and symbol anywhere on reel 5 The Sisters’ Gift Feature is triggered.
The Sisters’ Gift Feature is a special single re-spin, during which the 3 triggering symbols are locked in their positions and pay as Scatter-type according to their own paytable, and also have a special 2-of-a-kind payout for the duration of the re-spin only.
The Wild symbol does not substitute for , and symbols during the re-spin.
The Fates’ Portal Free Games cannot be triggered during The Sisters’ Gift Feature.
If The Sisters’ Gift Feature was triggered during the Auto Play mode then The Sisters’ Gift Feature will begin automatically. When the re-spin is over, the Auto Play mode resumes with any spins left to complete. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
The Sisters’ Gift Feature cannot be re-triggered.
The Fates’ Portal Free Games
3 or more Scatter symbols landing anywhere during the main game trigger The Fates’ Portal Free Games.
After a short pause, the feature begins automatically.
The screen changes automatically to a graphic screen that shows the 3 game modes to choose from: Atropos’s Temple, Lachesis’s Temple and Clotho’s Temple.
Selecting one of the 3 modes takes you to the Free Games reels, which start to spin automatically.
The Fates’ Portal Free Games cannot be retriggered during any of the Free Games modes that have been picked. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels during Free Games, a payout is won but more Free Games are not triggered.
During all 3 Free Games modes, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won The Fates’ Portal Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games field shows the remaining spins until the end of The Fates’ Portal Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board shows The Fates’ Portal Free Games winnings.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If The Fates’ Portal Free Games feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the feature will begin automatically. When all Free Games have been played and you click Continue on the screen summarizing The Fates’ Portal Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes with any spins left to complete. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
The Sisters’ Gift Feature cannot be triggered during The Fates’ Portal Free Games.
Lachesis’s Temple Free Games mode
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 10 free spins with locking Wild symbols. Each Wild symbol appearing on the reels locks and remains stuck in its position for the next 3 spins. If a Wild symbol lands on a Wild that is already locked, the locked Wild re-locks to remain in its position for subsequent 3 spins. Scatter symbols landing behind locked Wild symbols can still award payouts as Scatter symbols.
A symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a symbol lands on the 3rd reel while a Wild symbol is locked on that position, is counted as Wild when calculating the wins but will also award 3 more Free Games for the current Free Games session.
Clotho’s Temple Free Games mode
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 8 free spins with Random Wild symbols. Before each spin, 3 symbols are randomly turned on the reels into Wild symbols for the duration of the following spin only.
Scatter symbols landing behind Random Wild symbols, can still award payouts as Scatter symbols.
A symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a symbol anywhere on reel 3 is also covered by Random Wild, it is counted as Wild when calculating the wins but the will still award 3 more free spins.
Atropos’s Temple Free Games mode
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 15 free spins with a dynamic multiplier from x2 to x5.
The first spin is played with a randomly chosen multiplier.
Whenever the symbol appears anywhere on reels 1, 2, 4 or 5 the multiplier increases by 1 (up to a maximum of x5) while each spin without symbols appearing on these reels decreases the multiplier by 1. The multiplier can only be increased by +1 per single spin, regardless of whether there are 2 or more symbols on reels.
A symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type.
Age of the Gods Jackpot
This game is linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot, which shares the same pot as the Marvel Jackpot.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the Age of Gods series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the Age of Gods games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the Age of the Gods Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the Age of Gods series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Power Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Ultimate Power Jackpot awarding the highest.
The jackpot game screen shows 20 face down coins. Clicking on a coin will reveal one of four jackpot symbols. Each jackpot symbol corresponds to one of the four progressive jackpots. Once three matching symbols have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of coins is not revealed by the player before the set amount of time elapses, coins will be revealed automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a game linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Age of the Gods Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 92.95% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.02%. Both include Jackpot Contribution of 0.99%.