Published on Jun 2, 2016 Channel the formidable forces of four Greek gods in this 5-reel 20-line slot.
Get heavenly help on the reels for some seriously celestial wins with 4 Free Games modifiers in Furious 4! Watch out for increasing win multipliers, stacked high win symbols, expanding Wild symbols and more.
Win 1 of 4 Age of the Gods Mystery Jackpots on any spin in this divine game!
Age of the Gods™: Furious 4
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of Age of the Gods™: Furious 4 is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until the Free Games round or Age of the Gods Jackpot is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined; when the Free Games round or Age of the Gods Jackpot is triggered if Until Feature is chosen, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo On. Clicking Turbo On button ends the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the accumulated win amount of that screen immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Age of Light Feature screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Age of Curiosity Feature screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Age of Fire Feature screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Age of Endurance Feature screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Age of the Gods Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Age of the Gods Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol.
Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline.
If there are 3 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels, 12 Free Games are awarded. More information about the Free Games can be found below.
3 or more Scatter symbols in any position on the reels trigger 12 Free Games with 4 furious features.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
The screen changes automatically to a graphic screen that explains the 4 furious features, which can be triggered during the Free Games round. By clicking Continue the player is brought to the Free Games reels, which spin automatically.
During the Free Games the 3rd reel is stacked with the 4 god symbols: Hephaestus , Apollo , Pandora and Atlas . When the entire 3rd reel is covered by the same god symbol, the corresponding furious feature is triggered. During features, the 3rd reel is not stacked with god symbols and no additional features can be triggered. Additional stacked groups of one and the same god symbol are present in reel 3 only during the Free Games.
When a furious feature begins, the number of extra spins is first shown in the middle of the reels and then it is added to the current free games number. The feature’s name is displayed on top of the reels throughout the duration of the feature. Any feature wins from the extra spins are summed up in the Feature Win box (to the left of the Spin button). After the extra spins are over the wins from the feature are added to the Free Games Win.
Each of the 4 furious features can be triggered in the same Free Games round, potentially more than once. However, the Free Games cannot be re-triggered. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels during a free spin or any of the special features, a payout is won but more Free Games are not awarded.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games. The Spins Left field shows the remaining spins until the end of the Free Games round.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins, if there are any.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start on the main game reels. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes.
The 4 furious features that can be triggered during Free Games are detailed below:
Age of Light Feature
When the Apollo symbol covers the entire 3rd reel during the Free Games, the Age of Light Feature is triggered. The player is awarded with 4 extra spins, during which the Apollo symbols are Expanding Wild symbols.
During this feature the Apollo symbol will expand vertically to fill every symbol position on the reel it lands on, provided that the expansion will result in a winning combination. Every symbol position covered by an expanded Apollo symbol is treated as a Wild symbol.
Age of Curiosity Feature
When the Pandora symbol covers the entire 3rd reel during the Free Games, the Age of Curiosity Feature is triggered. The player is awarded with a win equal to the player’s total bet and also 4 extra spins with a growing multiplier.
The extra spins start with a win multiplier of x1. When 1 or more Pandora symbols appear on any of the reels during an extra spin, the multiplier value grows by 1. If more than one Pandora symbols appear in the same spin, the multiplier grows only by one. The multiplier value can reach a maximum 5 after 4 extra spins.
After the final extra spin, all the wins that occurred during the feature, including the initial total bet, are multiplied by the accumulated multiplier.
Age of Fire Feature
When the Hephaestus symbol covers the entire 3rd reel during the Free Games, the Age of Fire Feature is triggered. The player is awarded with 4 extra spins, during which the expanded Hephaestus symbol covers the entire 1st reel and remains locked there while the other 4 reels are spinning. There are also more Hephaestus symbols on the reels during this feature.
The other god symbols do not appear on the reels during the Age of Fire Feature.
Age of Endurance Feature
When the Atlas symbol covers the entire 3rd reel during the Free Games, the Age of Endurance Feature is triggered. The player is awarded with 3 extra spins. During this feature when 1 or more Atlas symbols land on the reels, the symbols become Wild and lock in their positions for the remaining extra spins. The Atlas symbol substitutes for all other symbols in this feature, except for Wild and Scatter.
Age of the Gods Jackpot
This game is linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot, which shares the same pot as the Marvel Jackpot.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the Age of Gods series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the Age of Gods games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the Age of the Gods Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the Age of Gods series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Power Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Ultimate Power Jackpot awarding the highest.
The jackpot game screen shows 20 face down coins. Clicking on a coin will reveal one of four jackpot symbols. Each jackpot symbol corresponds to one of the four progressive jackpots. Once three matching symbols have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of coins is not revealed by the player before the set amount of time elapses, coins will be revealed automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a game linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Age of the Gods Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 93.88% and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage that includes the jackpot contribution is 94.88%.