NFL Week 7 Betting Outlook
Zack GarrisonNo comments
However, the best game of the weekend will be on Sunday Night Football on NBC as the San Francisco 49ers visit the Denver Broncos. This game is interesting because these two could easily be a Super Bowl preview between two teams that find success in different ways.
Peyton Manning has faced two NFC West teams so far in the season, losing to the Seattle Seahawks and beating the Arizona Cardinals.
Here are the betting lines for week 7 as they opened previous to the start of the season.
- New York Jets at New England Patriots (-7.5), Thursday
- New Orleans Saints at Detroit Lions (-1.5)
- Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears (-6)
- Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills (-2.5)
- Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens (-3)
- Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers (-4)
- Tennessee Titans at Washington Redskins (-3.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (-6) at St. Louis Rams
- Cleveland Browns (-2.5) at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts (-2.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers (-2)
- Arizona Cardinals (-3.5) at Oakland Raiders
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (-3.5)
- San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos (-3)
- Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers (-3.5), Monday